Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Collective Beauty & Random Target Haul

 I typically go to Target at least 1-2 times a week.  I mean, seriously, it's out of control.  Here's the random stuff I got on my last trip to Target (clockwise from top): green Glow Necklaces (which I typically wear as headbands), a super necessary Little Miss Princess notepad, Sharpie Pens, a six pack of assorted stud earrings (which I'll probably be allergic to), a three pack of small purple baskets (for makeup storage), Krazy Straws, and a little cardboard book called Pinkie Pie Throws a Party (for my cousin's little girl, who is almost as obsessed with My Little Ponies as I was as a kid still am.)


Then we have the beauty products and toiletries I've amassed over the past few days, mostly from Target (though a couple things are from Walgreens).  I have (from left to right): Schick Hydro Silk blades (which I got for crazy cheap--printed out Target coupon + manufacturer's coupon), gud by Burt's Bees Natural Body Wash in Vanilla Flame (smells amazing), BioreTrial Pack Deep Cleansing Pore Strips,  e.l.f. Studio Small Angled Brush, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling, Boots No7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion (which Liz swears is a dupe for Benefit High Beam), Yes to Carrots C Me Shine Lip Gloss in Cocoa Loco, Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel in Neon Melon, Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Purparazzi, NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny, and Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel in Natural.


What do you think of my haul(s)?  Do you want/have any of these items?

XOXO, T

1 comment:

  1. Target usually inspires that shopaholic behavior in me s well! lol


    Stephanie
    follow me & I'll follow you back :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3846900/something-new-ish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for keeping your comment relevant to this post. If, however, you're only here to promote your own blog or giveaway, don't waste your time, as your comment will be regarded as spam and promptly deleted (and I will send you tons of bad juju).