This look could also work as casually adorable school makeup or casually adorable daytime sporting event makeup, but I'm wearing it on a lunch date. (Is sushi with an old friend a date?--By "old friend" I mean this boy I've had a crush on since I was like 16.) The look is quick and perfectly natural looking, as boys tend to hate when they can see you're wearing tons of makeup.
What I'm wearing:
- Origins A Perfect World SPF 15 Age Defense Tinted Moisturizer with White Tea (01 Light)
- Origins Silk Screen Refining Powder Makeup (Oatmeal 16)
- Milani Intermix Baked Eyeshadow
- Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara
- Palladio Tinted Lip Balm
- Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
Lippy update: I slapped on NYC Sheer Red before grabbing Stonewood happy hour with my dad. A dark lip is a surefire way to turn simple daytime makeup nighttime appropriate in like a minute.
|Sorry my room is even more insanely messy than usual.|
What do you think about this look? How would you do your makeup for a lunchtime pseudo date?
P.S. Is my left eyebrow looking a touch too thin?