Sunday, September 16, 2012

Skincare Sunday: Origins Checks and Balances

First off, I apologize for not blogging much lately.  I've been a bit under the weather, insanely busy with the school paper, and generally unproductive.  Have I even done Skincare Sunday yet on this blog? </rambling>

Perhaps as a result of stress coupled with the fact that I never sleep, my skin has been pretty out of control lately.  I have sensitive combination skin that tends to break out on my forehead and around my nose (t-zone) but really nowhere else on my face.  Over the past couple weeks, though, I've experienced breakouts along my cheekbones and down the sides of my face. (What the hell?)

That was a ton of background information, but I think my skin is finally back under control (knock on wood) thanks to Origins Checks and Balances Frothy face wash.
I believe this retails for $20, but I received it as a gift from my mom, who also has sensitive skin and is pretty much always right about everything.  Twenty bucks seems a little expensive for five ounces of product, but it honestly only takes like the teeniest, little pearl-sized amount to lather up my entire face so I see this bottle lasting me forever.


Have you ever used anything from Origins?  What's your favorite facial cleanser?

XOXO, T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for keeping your comment relevant to this post. If, however, you're only here to promote your own blog or giveaway, don't waste your time, as your comment will be regarded as spam and promptly deleted (and I will send you tons of bad juju).