Thursday, June 21, 2012

Collective Drugstore Haul


In the past two days, I've spent a disgusting amount of money at Walgreens and CVS.  I think what gets me in so much trouble when drugstore shopping is that no one item is very expensive.  This leads to my dropping a million pretty, little sticks and bottles into my basket.  Next thing I know, the cashier is asking for every last penny in my purse, and I don't even understand what happened.  A few of these things I actually needed, but the vast majority of my purchases were completely frivolous nonsense.
From left to right, I got: a Soho Crease Brush, patriotic Glow Bracelets & Necklaces (8 sticks + connectors), a 3 pack of Large Mesh Bath Sponges, a Plan Ahead Journal, Essence of Beauty Facial Cleansing Sponges, a $15 iTunes gift card, 0.7 mm lead, Sinful Colors Professional nail polish in Snow Me White, RevlonRevlon Scented Nail Enamel in Strawberry Cream, Kiss Nail Dress in 2B (leopard), Milani Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencil in Aquatic Style, Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Peony, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish, and Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Coral Reef.

A close up of the fun stuff.
What do you think about my haul?
I can't be the only one who compulsively buys tons of drugstore crap.  Can you empathize with my plight?

XOXO, T


1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way! I grab twenty things that are only a dollar and then am surprised when the bill comes up at $20! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for keeping your comment relevant to this post. If, however, you're only here to promote your own blog or giveaway, don't waste your time, as your comment will be regarded as spam and promptly deleted (and I will send you tons of bad juju).