Sunday, June 3, 2012

Skin Care Sunday #1: Schick Hydro Silk Review and Free Sample Offer



I know my Skin Care Sundays have traditionally been about facial skin care, but doesn't shaving fall under the skin care category as well?
About a month ago, I posted about this offer to receive a free Schick Hydro Silk Razor.  My free razor arrived shortly after, and I've been using/loving it ever since.
I'm always a bit wary to try any razor with tons of blades and/or some kind of moisture strip/bar thingy (Schick Intuition, anyone?), but thankfully the Hydro Silk cartridge remains compact enough that it's perfectly armpit and, um, bikini area friendly, unlike the ginormous Intuition which stood no chance of maneuvering around these smaller, more sensitive areas.












Schick was also nice enough to attach a few coupons to the back: 55¢ off any Skintimate Shave Gel and $4.00 off any Schick Hydro Silk Refill because yes, this is an actual permanent razor handle and not a crappy disposable.


Five epic curve-sensing blades and hydrating water-activated moisturizing serum awesomeness
I'm not sure if Schick is still giving out free razors, but you should definitely go see if this offer is still available because, come on, free stuff rules and so does this razor.

XOXO, T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for keeping your comment relevant to this post. If, however, you're only here to promote your own blog or giveaway, don't waste your time, as your comment will be regarded as spam and promptly deleted (and I will send you tons of bad juju).