Saturday, November 24, 2012

Spotted: New Wet n Wild Displays and Small Walgreens Haul

I went to Walgreens under the guise of picking up a Wet n Wild lipliner but, of course, had to check for the new Color Icon palettes.  The first new display that caught my eye was WnW's Beauty Ambassador Favorites, repromoting products from their permanent line with recommendations by a few of our favorite beauty bloggers/vloggers (Beauty Broadcast, Vampy Varnish and Clumps of Mascara), as well as a couple I'm less familiar with (Makeup by Celly and Everyday Makeup Blog).  I didn't touch this display, as I'm pretty familiar with (and stocked up on) Wet n Wild's permanent line.  I then browsed the regular Wet n Wild section for the new palettes, to no avail, but nearly screamed upon spotting the Best in Show display near the back of the store.



I had to exercise some serious self control around these palettes, as I'm supposed to be "on a budget," and allowed myself to buy only two.  I already have the original four palettes (Comfort Zone, Petal Pusher, Blue Had Me at Hello and I <3 Matte), and Shimmer the Night Away didn't seem that unique to me at the time (I have a crazy ton of purple shadows), so the only two I picked up were Sparkle 'Til Morning and Drinking a Glass of Shine, which I plan on comparing to I <3 Matte and then gifting.
But upon seeing swatches of Sparkle the Night Away, I've decided I need it, if only for that blue shade.  I also realize I didn't even notice the two new (limited edition?) Glassy Gloss shades (Frost Bitten and A Glass of Shine), which means I'll probably be driving all over town trying to get my greedy, little fingers on those three items.
Wet n Wild Where's the Party?
palettes & Color Icon lipliners

What do you think of my haul?  Of Wet n Wild makeup in general?


XOXO, T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for keeping your comment relevant to this post. If, however, you're only here to promote your own blog or giveaway, don't waste your time, as your comment will be regarded as spam and promptly deleted (and I will send you tons of bad juju).