Monday, November 26, 2012

Santa, Baby

First off, I'm not some spoiled, rich kid who gets a crazy ton of presents, and I certainly don't expect to get everything on my list, but I'm posting it as a kind of guideline for my family and friends who think I'm hard to shop for.  Besides, I think it's fun to see other girls' (and boys') wish lists.  That said, these are the pretty little things I'm lusting after, in descending order (beginning with I might cry if I don't get this):

1. Sugilite Yoga Bracelet
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
3. Nail polish wall rack (not necessarily this exact one)
4. Henna Hand Ring Holder
5. Badz-Maru Sweater
6. Travalo Excel
7. Benefit Cosmetics She's So Jetset
8. BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette
9. Real Techniques Starter Kit

Do you think wish list posts are boring/bratty, or do you think they're as fun as I do?
Do you have/want anything on my list?
What's on your wish list this holiday season?

XOXO, T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for keeping your comment relevant to this post. If, however, you're only here to promote your own blog or giveaway, don't waste your time, as your comment will be regarded as spam and promptly deleted (and I will send you tons of bad juju).