Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spotted: Fergie for Wet n Wild

It's no secret that I'm a pretty big fan of Wet n Wild Cosmetics, so imagine my excitement when I found this display near the back of the store.  I obvs wanted to grab all of it but only allowed myself to pick up one eye kit and a nail polish.  (The polishes were over with the regular WnW nail polish in my store.)



Glamour-Eyes, Ferga-vicious & Fergie Ferg Fresh Eye Kits

Pretty polishes with names like Glamorous & Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night

What do you think of Fergie's collaboration with Wet n Wild?  Do you have/want anything from this collection?

XOXO, T

3 comments:

  1. Hi Taryn! That is a different permanent lineup of polishes than I have seen at Walgreens. They only had glitters. That is good news that more of the line are permanent.

    I am wondering which polish you picked up and whether you love it?

    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up Going Platinum which appears to be kind of a gold-flecked silver, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for keeping your comment relevant to this post. If, however, you're only here to promote your own blog or giveaway, don't waste your time, as your comment will be regarded as spam and promptly deleted (and I will send you tons of bad juju).